TOEFL Preparation Course
Thunderbird Online’s TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) Preparation Course is designed for individuals who require additional assistance in preparing for the TOEFL exam. The TOEFL is the most widely respected English-language test in the world. The online course content is delivered with engaging, dynamic elements and you will have easy and direct access to all of the test preparation materials 24/7.
This program is designed to give you instruction in four areas of English including:
Should you take your TOEFL exam after completing the online TOEFL preparation course through Thunderbird, and you do not receive the results you desired, you can retake the 8 week course for FREE.
Hear from Your Professors:
What to Expect in the TOEFL Preparation Course:
While we cannot predict the improvement of any single student, it is anticipated that overall scores within the training group will increase by 10 to 15%.
TOEFL Preparation Course Fee:
- 8-week program comprised of 2 - 3 hours of work per week.
- Understand the format of the TOEFL test.
- Recognize how to prepare most efficiently for the test & what the test measures.
- Define the four sections of the TOEFL and how you will be evaluated in each section.
- Develop strategies for answering each section’s question type.
- Enhance your test-taking strategies to improve your overall TOEFL score.
- Identify ways to improve your English listening skills.
- Take practice tests to assess your progress.
In order to facilitate learning, a textbook will be required: Barron’s iBT Internet-Based Test 2014, 14th Edition.
Discover More about Thunderbird