Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility
Understand the expectations of a socially responsible organization and develop an action plan for implementing CSR within your global community.
Develop your understanding of CSR as a system where businesses monitor and ensure their active compliance with the law, ethical standards, and international guidelines to create a sustainable value chain. Thunderbird’s three-course online certificate program will empower you with the knowledge and skills to analyze and develop a global CSR plan, and create sustainable systems to grow the financial and social value of your organization.
Meet Your Professor:
Thunderbird School of Global Management and ASU School of Sustainability
- Develop skills to understand society’s expectations of a socially responsible organization.
- Discover ways that you can be the most effective citizen within your global economy.
- Learn how to manage sustainability pressures relating to human rights, development, and global corruption.
- Analyze how to manage and overcome resource scarcity within your organization.
- Develop a concrete understanding of your fiduciary responsibility to your organization and its citizens.
- Learn about government regulations and non-governmental certifications, and how to relate them to your organization.
- Enhance your understanding of a commitment, and the value of commitments to your organization and community.
- Grow your ability to create both financial and social value for your organization and community.
- Develop knowledge of environmental sustainability, and create a sustainable value chain.
- Analyze sustainability as a growth driver, and create sustainable systems for your organization.
Through the recent partnership, Thunderbird School of Global Management at ASU combines the strength of an international business education powerhouse with the resources of an innovative public research university and the first school of sustainability in the United States. As a part of our integration, Thunderbird Executive Education is pleased to partner with ASU’s School of Sustainability’s Professional and Custom Education. We invite you to learn more about ASU’s Professional Training and Custom Sustainability Education
Have questions about Thunderbird Executive Education programs?
Contact your Thunderbird Client Relationship Specialist
To receive your Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility, you must register for and complete each of the following three online courses:
* See upcoming start dates
To earn the Executive Certificate or individual "Certificates of Completion," participants are required to:
- Participate in weekly facilitated discussion forums
- Complete the End-of-Course Assessment with a score of 80% or higher
- Complete the End-of-Course Survey
Thunderbird Online's Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility is designed specifically for working professionals and executives who seek to increase their knowledge of corporate citizenship, sustainability and innovation.
Who Should Enroll?
- Working Professionals – Improve your marketability in today's global marketplace.
- Experienced Executives – Gain expertise in a global business focus area to lead your company toward greater global success.
- Post MBA – Focus on a specific business area to enhance your global knowledge.
The Executive Certificate in Global Corporate Social Responsibility was developed by former Thunderbird Professor Gregory Unruh, Ph.D. Professor Unruh is a leading expert in the role of technological innovation in addressing the challenges of global sustainability, and author of Earth, Inc.
Follow Professor Gregory Unruh on Twitter
Read Professor Gregory Unruh’s Blog
Your Thunderbird Online Executive Certificate courses include:
- All online study materials
- Access to the Thunderbird learning environment
- Certificate at the completion of your course and/or Thunderbird Executive Certificate
- Exclusive Thunderbird Online certificate badge to display on your LinkedIn profile, resume, and e-mail signature
Single Program Fee: $1,980
Three-Course Certificate Track: $4,752
(a 20% savings)
The continuing education unit (CEU) is a recognized method of quantifying participation in an organized continuing education experience under qualified instruction. One CEU is equal to 10 contact hours of time spent in such an educational experience. The main purpose of CEUs is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed non-credit educational and career enhancement activities.
Each participant receives 3 CEUs per online course completed, equating to 9 CEUs for the entire online executive certificate program.